Sunday, December 16, 2007

Wow … it’s been a LONG time

I write a sincere apology to our blogger friends for not updating you for soooooo long. Please let me explain … Jodi, Gabi and I have been VERY busy trying to get back to OZ for Christmas. To cut a long and VERY painful story short, we arrived back in Brisbane last Saturday night and we have been having an absolute blast catching up with all of our friends and family back in Brisbane. My goodness, the effort it took to get to OZ even after getting Gabi’s holiday visa and tickets was mindblogging; but I don’t have the space on this blog to tell you all about it … shame hey????

Anyway, thank you so much for the time we have spent together blogging this year; I have really enjoyed sharing our experiences with you … Unfortunately there is a lot on the plate here in OZ, so I don’t think I will get much of a chance to update until the new year … I hope you all have a VERY Merry Christmas, and an absolutely sensational New Years Eve … look forward to blogging again in the new year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAY WHEN ARE YOU ZIMBABWE BOUND
AGAIN OR HAVE YOU LIKED AUS TO MUCH