Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Time to do a little bragging!!!!

It only occurred to me after the event, but last week an astonishing thing happened … Willow Park Camps successfully purchased its first product (for many years) from revenue created from camps. This is a momentous occasion. I know the items don’t seem that great, but as small as they may seem, it is still quite the achievement for Willow Park. Ohhh, I have just realized, I have not told you what we purchased … a 5 litre tin of gloss paint, two paint brushes and an industrial bin … things are a happening here at Willow Park … I have some more exciting news to share in weeks to come … so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done Andrew, just have to do the painting, or are you waiting for someone to just turn up and give you a hand, in August.
love Mum and Dad God continue to bless you in his service.