Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Day Fifteen


We are happy to be back in Bulawayo! We went back to my favorite place this morning to see the abandoned babies (I have been breaking my neck to get back there). We were both happy & sad to be there, we were able to take all of the kids out side to play for half an hour because there were about 10 of us visiting. We found out that one of the little boys who we fell in love with after only one visit has now been put in an orphanage so it was a little sad to think that we will never see him again. The other little boy that we are madly in love with is nicknamed Daniel (because no one can say his real name), I was looking forward to seeing him soooo much but I couldn’t get him off of Harry, so I only got a quick hold just before we left. It broke my heart to leave him there & knowing that he could so easily be ours if we stayed here does not make it any easier to go home.
This afternoon we headed off to Willow Park with a heap of orphans for the weekend, we had a lovely afternoon & although there were a few hiccups to start with the evening went well.

No comments: