Sunday, March 26, 2006

Day Nineteen


Today was a long day! By the time we got the tires checked, our camping permit & our pizzas to take with us we were off at about 12.30pm. We got to the National Park at about 4.pm & then found out that the campsite we were allocated was the furtherest from the gate, so about 6.pm we were finally at our destination. I quickly checked out the kitchen & decided that it was not suitable to sleep in, so I then I checked out the toilet & the four walls were strong, the window closed & the door was sturdy, it was way more suitable.
I was a bit on edge as there is no lighting to see what is creeping around your camp, as soon as I heard the Lions roar I ran for the car & let me tell you Harry was not very compassionate. It took our friend Derek a while to convince me to get out & even then I was sooooooo scared I hated every minute that went by until I could get to bed.

No comments: